Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Critical Outcome Technologies/Merck Serono
Latest Information Update: 19 Aug 2009
At a glance
- Originator Critical Outcome Technologies; Merck Serono
- Developer Critical Outcome Technologies
- Mechanism of Action
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 17 Aug 2009 Discontinued for Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)
- 09 Apr 2009 Research is ongoing in Cancer in Canada
- 18 Oct 2007 Early research in Cancer in Canada (unspecified route)