Research programme: affective disorder therapies - Alte BioscienceAlternative Names: ARX-111
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Duke University Medical Center
- Developer Alte Biosciences
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia; Major depressive disorder
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Major depressive disorder in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cerebral-ischaemia in USA
- 17 Oct 2007 Preclinical trials in Depression in USA (unspecified route)