Anti-IGF-1R monoclonal antibody - GenentechAlternative Names: rhuMAb IGFR
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Genentech
- Class Antineoplastics; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor-I receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for phase-I development in Solid-tumours in USA (IV, Infusion)
- 19 Oct 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (IV)