EMD 534085Alternative Names: EMD534085
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Merck Serono
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action KIF11 protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Haematological malignancies; Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2010 Efficacy, adverse events, and pharmacokinetics data from a phase I trial in cancer presented at the 101st Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR-2010)
- 01 Apr 2009 Phase I development is ongoing in France
- 24 Oct 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours (IV)