Research programme: Src-family kinase inhibitors - Systems MedicineAlternative Names: SMi 813; SMi 829
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Systems Medicine
- Class Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Src-Family kinase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jul 2008 Preclinical development is ongoing
- 02 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)