CVX 045Alternative Names: CovX 045; CVX-045; PF-4856882
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2009
At a glance
- Originator CovX
- Developer Pfizer
- Class Antibodies; Peptides
- Mechanism of Action Thrombospondin 1 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Solid tumours
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-I for Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)
- 28 Feb 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Solid tumours in USA (Parenteral)