Research programme: insulin-like growth factor receptor antagonists - AbbVieAlternative Names: A 923573; A-923573.7; A-928605
Latest Information Update: 24 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Originator Abbott Laboratories
- Class Pyrazoles; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Insulin-like growth factor-I receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 07 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)