GSK 1827771Alternative Names: 1827771
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antibodies; Antirheumatics
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin 1 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Rheumatoid arthritis
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Development discontinued for Rheumatoid arthritis during 2008
- 30 Sep 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Rheumatoid arthritis in USA (Parenteral)