Research programme: oral carfilzomib analogues - OnyxAlternative Names: PR 924; PR-924 (LMP-7-selective peptide-ketoepoxide proteasome inhibitor); PR-928
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Onyx Pharmaceuticals
- Class Oligopeptides
- Mechanism of Action Apoptosis stimulants; Proteasome inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Multiple myeloma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Multiple-myeloma in USA (Parenteral, Injection)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (PO)
- 01 Oct 2013 Onyx Pharmaceuticals has been acquired by Amgen