SLV 339Alternative Names: SLV339
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2009
At a glance
- Originator Novozymes A/S; Solvay
- Class Pancreatic enzymes
- Mechanism of Action Lipase stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Pancreatic disorders
Most Recent Events
- 07 Mar 2009 Discontinued - Phase-II for Pancreatic disorders in European Union (PO)
- 03 Oct 2006 SLV 339 received Orphan Drug status for Pancreatic disorders in the European Union
- 03 Oct 2006 Phase-I clinical trials in Pancreatic disorders in European Union (unspecified route)