GSK 618334Alternative Names: 618334; GSK618334
Latest Information Update: 10 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Behavioural disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Dopamine D3 receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Drug abuse
Most Recent Events
- 09 Jul 2011 No development reported - Phase-I for Drug abuse in United Kingdom (PO)