Research programme: pegylated interferon alfa-2b - Phage BiotechnologyAlternative Names: Peg-Gentron A
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Phage Biotechnology Corp.
- Class Interferons; Polyethylene glycols
- Mechanism of Action Interferon alpha stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer; Viral infections
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Viral-infections in USA (Parenteral)
- 12 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Viral infections in USA (Parenteral)