CT 200Alternative Names: CT200
Latest Information Update: 21 Jan 2011
At a glance
- Originator Celleron Therapeutics
- Class Antineoplastics
- Mechanism of Action Cell cycle protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- Available For Licensing Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Jan 2011 This programme is in active development
- 14 Nov 2007 Phase-I clinical trials in Cancer in United Kingdom (unspecified route)