AVE 0675Alternative Names: AVE0675
Latest Information Update: 25 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Originator Coley Pharmaceutical Group
- Developer Coley Pharmaceutical GmbH; sanofi-aventis
- Class Antiasthmatics; Oligonucleotides
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor 9 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 01 Jan 2008 Coley Pharmaceutical Group has been acquired by Pfizer