Research programme: genitourinary disorder therapies - UROsphereAlternative Names: URS-001; URS-002; URS-003
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Unknown
- Developer UROsphere
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Genitourinary disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Genitourinary-disorders in France
- 12 Jul 2007 Preclinical trials in Genitourinary disorders in France (unspecified route)
- 12 Jul 2007 UROsphere's genitourinary disorder therapies are available for partnering (http://www.urosphere.com)