Research programme: cancer therapeutics - Pacific Northwest Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pacific Northwest Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action Angiogenesis inhibitors; Hepatocyte growth factor inhibitors; Proto oncogene protein c met inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cancer in USA
- 20 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)