Research programme: immunotherapeutics - Therakos
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Originator Therakos
- Mechanism of Action T lymphocyte stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Immunological-disorders in USA
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)