Research programme: Alzheimer's disease therapeutics - Socratech LLCAlternative Names: M007-LRPIV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Socratech
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Transcription factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 21 Oct 2009 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 39th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2009)
- 22 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Alzheimer's disease in USA (unspecified route)