2 PXAlternative Names: 2PX; Topical strontium chloride hexahydrate - SantoSolve AS
Latest Information Update: 14 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator SantoSolve
- Class Heavy metals; Non-opioid analgesics
- Mechanism of Action Ion channel modulators; Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
Most Recent Events
- 14 May 2012 No development reported - Phase-II for Postherpetic neuralgia in United Kingdom (Topical)
- 14 May 2012 No development reported - Phase-III for Neuropathic pain (post-amputation stump pain) in European Union (Topical)
- 14 May 2012 No development reported - Phase-III for Neuropathic pain (post-amputation stump pain) in Russia (Topical)