ELND 002Alternative Names: ELND-002
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Originator Elan Corporation
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action Integrin alpha4 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological malignancies; Multiple sclerosis
Most Recent Events
- 03 Jan 2012 Elan Pharmaceuticals completes enrolment in its phase Ib trial for Multiple sclerosis in USA & Canada (NCT01144351)
- 30 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in Canada (SC)
- 30 Dec 2011 Discontinued - Phase-I for Multiple sclerosis in USA (SC)