Research programme: macrophage-based nanoparticle delivery systems - Baxter HealthcareAlternative Names: NP-IDV-BMMs - Baxter; PTX-NP-BMMs
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Baxter Healthcare Corporation
- Class Paclitaxels; Pyridines
- Mechanism of Action HIV protease inhibitors; Tubulin inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Brain cancer; HIV-1 infections
Most Recent Events
- 19 Nov 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical trial in Brain cancer presented at the 38th Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN-2008)
- 07 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Brain cancer in USA (Parenteral)
- 07 Nov 2007 Preclinical pharmacodynamics data presented at the 37th Annual Meeting of the Society for Neuroscience (SfN-2007)