Research programme: PICK1 PZD domain inhibitors - NeuroSearchAlternative Names: Compound 231
Latest Information Update: 26 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator NeuroSearch
- Class Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action AMPA receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cocaine abuse; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 26 May 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Neuropathic pain in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 26 May 2010 No development reported - Preclinical for Cocaine abuse in Denmark (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2008 Pharmacodynamics data from a preclinical study presented at the 38th Annual Meeting for the Society of Neuroscience (SfN-2008)