Research programme: bone marrow stem cell therapy - neurological disorders - SanBioAlternative Names: SB 308; SB 618
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator SanBio
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements; Nerve growth factor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Multiple sclerosis; Muscular dystrophies; Spinal cord injuries
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA
- 07 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Muscular dystrophies in USA (Local)
- 07 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Spinal cord injuries in USA (Intrathecal)