Research programme: H5N1 avian influenza vaccine - Takeda/University of Wisconsin
Latest Information Update: 23 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Originator InViragen LLC; University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Developer Takeda Pharmaceuticals USA; University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Class Influenza virus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Influenza A virus H5N1 subtype