Research programme: stroke therapeutics - NeuroProtectAlternative Names: NPI-503; NPI-505
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NeuroProtect Inc
- Mechanism of Action ASIC channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Cerebral ischaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Cerebral-ischaemia(Prevention) in USA
- 26 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Cerebral ischaemia in USA (unspecified route)