Research programme: respiratory disorder therapeutics - Barcelona Science Park/Laboratorios Almirall
Latest Information Update: 14 Apr 2010
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Almirall
- Developer Almirall S.A.; University of Barcelona
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma; Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Respiratory tract disorders
Most Recent Events
- 26 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Respiratory tract disorders in Spain (unspecified route)
- 26 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease in Spain (unspecified route)
- 26 Nov 2007 Preclinical trials in Asthma in Spain (unspecified route)