Research programme: dementia therapeutics - Pacific Northwest Biotechnology
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Pacific Northwest Biotechnology
- Mechanism of Action Matrix metalloproteinase inhibitors; Proto oncogene protein c met stimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Dementia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Dementia in USA
- 03 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Dementia in USA (unspecified route)