Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - GlycoForm/MedImmuneAlternative Names: GLYmAb
Latest Information Update: 27 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Originator GlycoForm
- Developer GlycoForm (CEASED); MedImmune
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2011 Discontinued for Cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 17 Jul 2006 Early research in Cancer in United Kingdom (Parenteral)