Research programme: endocrine disorders therapy - Erasmus Medical Center/Ipsen
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Erasmus Medical Center; Ipsen
- Developer Erasmus MC; Ipsen
- Mechanism of Action Undefined mechanism
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Endocrine disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Endocrine-disorders in Netherlands
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Endocrine-disorders in France
- 06 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Endocrine disorders in Netherlands (unspecified route)