AR 102Alternative Names: AR-102
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Originator Aerie Pharmaceuticals
- Class Eye disorder therapies
- Mechanism of Action Prostaglandin F2 alpha agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Glaucoma
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 28 Oct 2009 Phase-II development is ongoing in USA