Research programme: hepatitis B vaccine - NasVax/SciGen
Latest Information Update: 05 Jul 2011
At a glance
- Originator NasVax; SciGen
- Class Viral vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Hepatitis B
Most Recent Events
- 11 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B prevention in Israel (Intranasal)
- 11 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Hepatitis B prevention in Singapore (Intranasal)