Research programme: liver X receptor agonists - OrganonAlternative Names: ORG 235497
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2009
At a glance
- Originator Organon
- Mechanism of Action Liver X receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Unspecified
Most Recent Events
- 16 Nov 2009 No development reported - Preclinical for Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 12 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Undefined indication in USA (unspecified route)
- 19 Nov 2007 Organon has been acquired and merged into Schering-Plough