Research programme: anti-CD123 monoclonal antibodies - CSLAlternative Names: 7G3; Monoclonal antibody 7G3
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator CSL
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Interleukin-3-receptor-alpha-subunit-antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Acute myeloid leukaemia
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Acute-myeloid-leukaemia in Australia (Parenteral)
- 13 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Acute myeloid leukaemia in Australia (Parenteral)