Carvedilol/lisinoprilAlternative Names: Coreg CR + ACEi; COREG CR and lisinopril (FDC); COREG CR/Zestril; Lisinopril/carvedilol; Zestril/COREG CR
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Originator GlaxoSmithKline
- Class Antihypertensives; Carbazoles; Heart failure therapies; Propanolamines
- Mechanism of Action ACE inhibitors; Alpha 1 adrenergic receptor antagonists; Alpha beta adrenergic receptor antagonists; Beta-adrenergic receptor antagonists; Calcium channel antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Hypertension
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2007 Phase-III clinical trials in Hypertension (PO)