Research programme: toll-like receptor 9 agonists - Idera/Merck KGaA
Latest Information Update: 24 Sep 2010
At a glance
- Originator Idera Pharmaceuticals
- Developer Idera Pharmaceuticals; Merck KGaA
- Mechanism of Action Toll-like receptor 9 agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Cancer
Most Recent Events
- 24 Sep 2010 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA and Switzerland
- 06 Mar 2009 Preclinical development is ongoing in USA and Switzerland
- 19 Dec 2007 Preclinical trials in Cancer in USA (unspecified route)