Research programme: immunoconjugates - Biocon/IATRICaAlternative Names: Immunoconjugated MAbs - Biocon/IatriCa
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biocon; IATRICa
- Class Immunoconjugates; Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Research Cancer; Infections
Most Recent Events
- 18 Sep 2011 This research programme is ongoing in India and US
- 21 Jan 2008 Early research in Infections in India (Parenteral)
- 21 Jan 2008 Early research in Infections in USA (Parenteral)