Research programme: CNS disorders therapeutics - Bayer Schering Pharma/MedImmuneAlternative Names: Proteases - Bayer Schering Pharma/MedImmune
Latest Information Update: 23 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Originator Direvo Biotech
- Developer Bayer Schering Pharma; MedImmune
- Class Peptide hydrolases
- Mechanism of Action Protein inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported CNS disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2008 DIREVO Biotech has been acquired and merged into Bayer Schering Pharma
- 29 Jan 2008 Early research in CNS disorders in Germany (unspecified route)