ElacestrantAlternative Names: RAD-1901
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2017
Price : $50
At a glance
- Originator Eisai Co Ltd
- Developer Radius Health Inc.
- Class Osteoporosis therapies; Small molecules; Tetrahydronaphthalenes
- Mechanism of Action Selective estrogen receptor degraders; Selective estrogen receptor modulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Phase II Vasomotor symptoms
- Phase I Breast cancer
Most Recent Events
- 21 Apr 2017 Chemical structure information added
- 24 Mar 2017 Radius health has composition of matter patents pending for RAD 1901 in India and dosage form patents pending in USA, Canada and Mexico (Radius Health's form 10-K, filed in February 2017).
- 24 Feb 2017 Radius health has patent protection for RAD 1901 in USA, Australia, Canada, Japan, Poland, and Europe (Radius Health's form 10-K, filed in February 2017).
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Development Overview
- Drug Properties & Chemical Synopsis
- Trial Landscape
- Development Status
- Commercial Information
- Scientific Summary
- Development History