V 950Alternative Names: V-950
Latest Information Update: 08 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Originator Merck & Co
- Class Alzheimer vaccines; Antidementias
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Phase I Alzheimer's disease
Most Recent Events
- 15 Mar 2016 Biomarkers information updated
- 31 Jan 2012 Merck completes a phase I trial in Alzheimer's disease in USA (NCT00464334)