Research programme: neurological disorders cell therapy - Cryo-Cell/Saneron CCEL Therapeutics
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Cryo-Cell International; Saneron CCEL Therapeutics
- Class Cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Neurological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Neurological-disorders in USA
- 29 Jan 2008 Preclinical trials in Neurological disorders in USA (unspecified route)