Research programme: stearoyl CoA desaturase inhibitors - iNovacia
Latest Information Update: 07 Feb 2011
At a glance
- Originator Biovitrum
- Developer iNovacia
- Mechanism of Action Stearoyl CoA desaturase inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Liver disorders; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 07 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Type-2 diabetes mellitus in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Obesity in Sweden (unspecified route)
- 07 Feb 2011 Discontinued - Preclinical for Liver disorders in Sweden (unspecified route)