INSC 01Alternative Names: INSC01
Latest Information Update: 30 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Originator Insception Biosciences
- Class Stem cell therapies
- Mechanism of Action Cell replacements
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity No
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Haematological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 30 Sep 2015 Discontinued - Phase-I/II for Haematological disorders in USA (Parenteral)
- 07 Feb 2008 Phase-I/II clinical trials in Haematological disorders in USA (Parenteral)