Research programme: phospholipase A2 inhibitors - ImmuPharmaAlternative Names: IPP-201007
Latest Information Update: 12 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Originator ImmuPharma
- Mechanism of Action Phospholipase A2 inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
- New Molecular Entity Yes
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Hypersensitivity; Inflammation
Most Recent Events
- 12 Jun 2014 Preclinical development is still ongoing in France
- 05 Apr 2011 Preclinical development is ongoing in France
- 15 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Inflammation in United Kingdom (unspecified route)