Research programme: adenosine A2B receptor antagonists - Laboratorios AlmirallAlternative Names: LAS 38096
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator Laboratorios Almirall
- Developer Almirall S.A.
- Class Furans; Pyrimidines
- Mechanism of Action Adenosine A2B receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Asthma
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for preclinical development in Asthma in Spain