Cytomegalovirus vaccine - AstraZenecaAlternative Names: CMV Vaccine - AstraZeneca
Latest Information Update: 15 Feb 2010
At a glance
- Originator AstraZeneca
- Class Cytomegalovirus vaccines
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Cytomegalovirus infections
Most Recent Events
- 28 Jan 2010 Discontinued - Phase-I for Cytomegalovirus infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)
- 31 Jan 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Cytomegalovirus infections in United Kingdom (Parenteral)