Research programme: memantine derivatives - NeuroMolecular PharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: Memantine analogues - NeuroMolecular
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Originator NeuroMolecular Pharmaceuticals
- Class Adamantanes; Organic bridged compounds
- Mechanism of Action Nitric oxide modulators; NMDA receptor antagonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- No development reported Alzheimer's disease; Neurodegenerative disorders; Neuropathic pain
Most Recent Events
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neurodegenerative-disorders in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Alzheimer's-disease in USA
- 16 Jul 2016 No recent reports of development identified for research development in Neuropathic-pain in USA