Research programme: Staphylococcus aureus vaccine conjugate trivalent - Nabi BiopharmaceuticalsAlternative Names: StaphVAX-Trivalent; Trivalent S. aureus vaccine (5, 8, 336) - Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 31 May 2012
At a glance
- Originator Nabi Biopharmaceuticals
- Class Bacterial vaccines; Polysaccharides; Toxoids
- Mechanism of Action Immunostimulants
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Staphylococcal infections
Most Recent Events
- 31 Dec 2008 Discontinued - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections (prevention) in USA (Parenteral)
- 25 Feb 2008 Suspended - Preclinical for Staphylococcal infections in USA (unspecified route)