INCB 19602Alternative Names: INCB019602; INCB19602
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2010
At a glance
- Originator Incyte Corporation
- Class Antihyperglycaemics
- Mechanism of Action GPR109A receptor agonists
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Type 2 diabetes mellitus
Most Recent Events
- 31 May 2008 Phase-II clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)
- 30 Apr 2008 Incyte completes phase I trials in Type-2 diabetes in USA
- 08 Jan 2008 Phase-I clinical trials in Type-2 diabetes mellitus in USA (PO)