Research programme: monoclonal antibodies - Human Genome Sciences/Xencor
Latest Information Update: 06 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Originator Human Genome Sciences
- Developer Human Genome Sciences; Xencor
- Class Monoclonal antibodies
- Mechanism of Action Immunomodulators
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Preclinical Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 03 Aug 2012 Human Genome Sciences has been acquired by GlaxoSmithKline
- 08 Feb 2008 Preclinical trials in Immunological disorders in USA (Parenteral)