Research programme: anti-CD4 molecules - Adeona Pharmaceuticals
Latest Information Update: 06 May 2011
At a glance
- Originator Thomas Jefferson University
- Developer Adeona Pharmaceuticals
- Class Cyclic peptides; Small molecules
- Mechanism of Action CD4 antigen inhibitors
Orphan Drug Status
Orphan designation is assigned by a regulatory body to encourage companies to develop drugs for rare diseases.
On Fast track
Fast track status is assigned by the US FDA so therapies with the potential to address unmet needs can move faster through development.
Highest Development Phases
- Discontinued Immunological disorders
Most Recent Events
- 31 Mar 2011 Discontinued for Immunological disorders in USA (PO)
- 28 Feb 2008 Early research in Immunological disorders in USA (unspecified route)